The Jenuine Marketing Manifesto
- There is always more to learn; listening is one of the best ways to gain new insight
- Share your knowledge with others and teach your tribe how to do things for themselves
- Relationships are paramount and doing business includes kindness and empathy
- Storytelling is not a lost art; it is just being re-imagined
- Life IS simple – with a great teacher, we can all learn how to break down the complex things
Every business owner should have a set of philosophies and values (a.k.a. The Manifesto) that guides their decisions, day-to-day operations, and company goals.